Deportation Representation Nationwide.
Why Trust your Deportation Case to Our Firm?
Submit Initial Information for the Free Consultation
Our Experienced Attorneys will Determine What Must Be Done
What Can Happen If You Do Not Get Professional Help
The Consequences will be severe if not properly represented
- You could be ordered deported
- Bond could be denied
- Deadlines for Relief Could be Missed
- Applications for Relief Could Be Misfiled and/or Not Filed
- Appellate Arguments Could Be Ruined
- You Could Lose the Chance to Stay in the U.S. With Your Family
Get Help if You Are in Deportation/Removal Proceedings
Immigration Procedures Require You Have An Expert Helping You
- Many people are finding themselves in deportation / removal proceedings.
- Get a Free Initial Consultation.
- The Immigration Judge and DHS will try to deport you.
- There are many ways of avoiding and beating the deportation
- Watch our Library of Hundreds of Helpful Immigration Videos
Different Forms of Relief in Immigration Court
These are only a few types of ways of Winning
- Cancellation of Removal for LPR's or Non-LPR's
- Adjustment of Status based on Family or Employmernt Visas
- Asylum, Withholding of Removal or Convention Against Torture
- Termination of Proceedings
- Prosecutorial Discretion and/or Humanitarian Parole
- Voluntary Departure
Our Physical Office is in California
We help people all over the World