Click Here to Contact us now


One Comment - Leave a Comment
  • dee -

    I have been in the US since 1985 and I am 31 going on 32. I came with my parents under J 2 visa under tps for Liberians. I have since graduated college and had a child in 2010. In 2002 I was denied tps because late but it wasnt and because they said I didnt have enough proof to show I didnt leave the country. Tried for three more years but denied. Tps turned to DED but didnt qualify for that because of before. I cant work and have a child to raise. Is there anyway I can get a work permit or adjust my status?

  • Leave a comment

    Your email address will not be published.