Click Here to Contact us now


How to get out of a battered spouse relationship and get the Green Card

Schedule a Free Consultation

brianlerner’s Webcam Video from February 7, 2012 10:57 AM Coffeetalk with Immigration Attorney Brian D. Lerner, APC on the how to get the Green Card through the VAWA petition by filing the battered spouse petition. Immigration Lawyer Brian D. Lerner explains this area of immigration law so that it is clear and in normal and plain English. The Law Offices of Brian D. Lerner is happy to give you a free 10 minute consultation at http Additionally, call us at 562-495-0554 or send a Skype to ‘briandlerner’.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.