Click Here to Contact us now

E1/E2 Treaty Investor/Trader Visa


Lawyer For E1/E2 Treaty Investor/Trader Visa

This is the premier business Visa. If you are interested in starting your own business in the United States, you may qualify for the Treaty Investor Visa. People who want to come to the U.S. quickly and efficiently to start their own business, or to purchase an existing business can use this Visa. Numerous countries around the world have a treaty with the U.S., and it is people from these countries that can come to the U.S. on the E1 or E2 Visa.  This visa is for the entrepreneur.

The E1/E2 Visa is known as the Treaty Investor (E2) or Treaty-Trader (E1) Visa. If you want to set up a company to trade with your home country, then you may qualify as a treaty trader. This Visa does not need prior BCIS approval, and therefore, once it is properly prepared, it can be sent directly to the U.S. Consulate. This means when you and your family want to enter the U.S. rapidly to get the business operational or to do a 5 month transition of ownership, this is the perfect Visa.

There is no set minimum or maximum amount that must be invested. E2 visa lawyer at our law firm will help you with the entire process. This visa can be approved in as fast as 1 to 2 months. All unmarried children under the age of 21 years and your spouse can come to the U.S. once you qualify. The children can go to school without any problems. 

Our E2 visa lawyer will prepare the E1/E2 petition in an expert manner. Additionally, a complex and detailed Business Plan will be prepared. 

Finally, our firm offers an additional service. One of our E2 visa attorneys will accompany you to the U.S. Consulate to aid with the interview and ensure that the Consulate process goes smoothly and efficiently.

4 Comments - Leave a Comment
  • Mariam Zakher -

    Dear sir,

    I would like to know if my brother is thinking of coming to USA to stay legally for good for opening a small business here. Kindly, I need your advise about all his options and how to apply, whether there is a permanent or temporary investment visa, cause I beleive that the investment visa requiring an investment capital of USD500,000 is too much. So is there any other alternative less costly?

    Awaiting your kind reply.

    Thanks and best regards

  • Yodit Aberra -

    Dear sir, madam,

    I am a dutch citizen. I come regularly to the USA to visit my family. My families in the USA want me to buy a small business so that I can stay with them. I would like to know if this can be done during my visit in the united states. Thinking of coming to USA to stay legally for good for opening a small business, for example like franchisng a home care agency ownned by one of my best friend in the USA. Kindly, I need your advise about this options and how to apply for this visa.
    Kind regards,

  • Ken Nguyen -

    Hello Brian,

    Do you have a personal email that you can provide me? I have some general questions that I like to ask you via email? Mine is Thank you. Looking forward to hear back from you.

    Ken N.

  • Jahanzeb -

    Hi Brian

    I am here on B1/B2 visa status and would like to settle with my family,who are living in Pakistan.

    My brother/sister are US nationals and my brother filed my family immigration F4 in Oct,2009 and this will GO for another 6-7 years,if I am not wrong.

    Kindly suggest me Can I get easily E2 visa for a comppany to start as Internationa Trading/Sourcing of Chemicals/Oil/Gas products and I can make my brother/sister as partner?

    How long he process of this Visa will be while I am here?

    My entry in US is 2-1/2 months left,which they gave me 6 months and I ahve 5 years multiple visa.

    I am form PAKISTAN,fluent in English and MBA(marketing)and widley travelled around the world to Europe/Middleast/Asia/Austraila etc.

    Kindly suggest your fees and requirements!

  • Leave a comment

    Your email address will not be published.