HOW TO PREPARE, FILE AND PUT TOGETHER AN E-2 VISA PETITION
Instructor/Attorney: Brian D. Lerner
- I have been a licensed attorney since 1992 and started the Law Offices of Brian D. Lerner, APC. My practice consists of Immigration and Nationality Law and everything involved with Immigration Law;
- I have done numerous E-2 Visa Petitions and know the issues that are questioned and what USCIS and/or the U.S. Consulate is looking for in order to approve the petition;
- Regarding Immigration Law, in 2000, I passed a rigorous examination and extensive experience requirements by the State Bar of California, Board of Legal Specialization. Iam now about 1 of only 200 Certified Specialists in Immigration and Nationality Law from a field of almost 200,000 attorneys. You will greatly benefit from learning the complex E-2 regulations and requirements from a certified specialist and business immigration experience;
- I received my B.S. Degree in Business Administration, with an emphasis on Computer Information Systems, from the University of Southern California. I graduated from the University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law with a Juris Doctorate degree in 1991;
- The Immigration Law Offices of Brian D. Lerner, A Professional Corporation, has offices in Los Angeles, Long Beach, San Bernardino County and Manila Philippines with clients in several countries and all over the United States;
- Continuing Education: Get 3.5 hours or Specialized CLE if your need your specialization in Immigration and Nationality Law
- When: Wednesday, Aug. 8, Noon – 1:30 PM or streaming on the Internet
- Registration includes access to course, reference material; sample E-2 Attorney Cover Letter; Relevant E-2 Code of Federal Regulations, Foreign Affairs Manual & Immigration and Nationality Act
- Cost is $250 for seminar and all materials
- Get early bird discount of $50 off the course if you register more than 30 days prior to the live date
- Registered attorneys will automatically be e-mailed a free recording of the full-length seminar two days after the live conference and receive FULL CLE & MCLE CREDIT (where available) if they cannot attend the live conference
Advantages and what you will get out of taking the E-2 Treaty Investor Seminar
Immigration and Nationality Law is one of the most diverse and exiting areas of law to practice. Peoples lives are literally changed when you win an immigration case. Regarding the E-2, there are many countries around the world that can have investors come to the United States and start their own businesses. You will ultimately deal with people and cultures around the world. It is very exiting. Learning how to properly prepare the E-2 can help the investor and the spouse and children come over to the United States to get a new life and to get the ‘American Dream’. All this can occur as a result of your knowledge on how to properly prepare the E-2.
This seminar will prepare you to prepare a real E-2 Petition after I have passed on my nearly 20 years of experience in Immigration and Nationality Law and in preparing the E-2 Visas. Regardless of what State you are an attorney, this will help you. Immigration Law is Federal Law, and therefore, you will benefit from this seminar if you want to learn how to do an E-2 Visa Petition. This seminar covers the latest insight on E-2’s, counseling individuals, and how to ultimately put together a quality and highly approvable E-2 Visa Petition. Registration includes access to course and reference materials.
Key Seminar Points
- Introduction to E-2 Visas
- What are the Treaty Countries
- Ownership Requirements
- Marginality issues
- Types of Investment permitted
- Amount of Investment needed
- Where to file the Petition
- Definitions of Executives and Managers
- Definitions of Essential Personnel
- Dependents of E-2’s
- Question and Answer
In most states, there will be 3.5 hours of continuing education. If you are from a State not listed, let us know and we can attempt to get the certification for that State
CLE ACCREDITATION: The Immigration Law Offices of Brian D. Lerner, A Professional Corporation is a national leader in attorney education and trains attorneys from all of the country.
Only registered attendees will receive continuing education credit. If taken online, then there will be verification of time watched and a certificate afterwards can be issued.